1.05.2016

Let the games begin!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Bruce and I rang the new year in like the party animals we are!  As in...I was asleep on the couch by 10:00, and he was on the laptop filling you in on his internship (yay!)

I did wake briefly at midnight to drink something fizzy, and to kiss my studly husband, but I was more than happy to go to bed immediately afterward.

On New Years Day (since I had the day off work) I took all of the Christmas decor down, and put everything back to how it was before the holidays.  And, as it seems to happen every year on January first, I got a hankering to rearrange the living room furniture.

I am not sure why the first day of the new year seems to be furniture moving day, but it always seems to happen.  So Bruce and I flipped our set up around (he's not a huge fan of me wanting to move the furniture all the time, but he was a trooper), and so far, we like it.

Now I just need to get back into "school mode" after taking a break for the holidays...

No comments: