2.05.2009

Moondance

There was an article in the paper today about the new Google Latitude, an application used to track and locate people via their cell phones and the web. Can we say, "Big Brother"?

Today was like being in hell at work. Everything went wrong and everyone was completely insane. My employees wouldn't talk to each other, one employee called in sick at 6:30 this morning, another called at noon, we were crazy busy so I ended up doing a chunk of 3 of my employees jobs, my boss was in a meeting so I was doing his job too, not to mention my own, one of my employees apparently does NOT know how to properly brew coffee and got water and coffee grounds all over the place during the rush, no one typed up the menu for today so I had to hurry and do that as well-unfortunately, one of the menu items I didn't have a description for and we haven't served it in probably 9 months or so, so I had to rack my brain trying to remember exactly how to describe it. Today was kinda stressful.

On an upside, I did properly describe that random dish, it was payday today, I caught the bus in the nick of time, I successfully got ready for work in 10 minutes and I get to look at Byron for as long as I want. :)

No comments: