4.14.2010

Breathing's overrated right?

I have developed the demon cold from Hades.
Yes, Hades.

What started out Friday night as a tickle in my throat, morphed into me sounding like a cross between Joan Rivers and Kathleen Turner by Saturday morning.  Now, 5 days later, I have thoroughly annoyed my co-workers with my constant coughing (I seriously sound like I'm dying).  Luckily I don't have a temperature.  Literally.  My temperature registers around 96.3.  Kinda weird, but okay....

Anyway, I am now going to attempt to sleep.  The nastiness seems to get worse at night, making it nearly impossible for me to breathe through my nose.  But that might just be a little bit more info than you were bargaining for.  :)

1 comment:

Benjamin L. Hull said...

You should try to use a humidifier when you are at home. It helps.