9.24.2010

Simplicity 2758

I recently went through my closet, and got rid of all the skirts I either (A) Haven't worn in the last year  (B) Don't really like to begin with  (C) Don't fit me anymore.
I am most excited about the (C) options, not gonna lie.   I have lost 20 lbs since June, and that is pretty exciting for me.  I once again wear a size 12 pant, and I honestly cannot tell you the last time I did (I think it may have been middle school).
Anyway, this post is not about Lisa losing weight, it's about clothes, so let's get back to that.
About a week ago, I went to JoAnn Fabrics, and consequently purchased this pattern:


Cute skirts!

I am really excited to make them for myself...REALLY excited!

3 comments:

Annie said...

love the skirts. want to make one for me too. you know while you're at it :)

Stephanie said...

Awesome! I especially like the pockets on the big picture...please take pictures when you are done.

Jenelle said...

Wow! I didn't know you sewed. Or that you had a sewing machine. But super cute skirts! Good luck!