12.28.2010

I'm not dead yet

No, I'm not dead.
Yes, I do realize it's been almost a month since I last blogged..? Posted?  How am I supposed to say that?

It hasn't been for a lack of thinking about writing things, I have had the urge quite a few times this month, but something kept me from doing it.  I think it was mostly the fact that the things I would consider writing about have all been written before...by me, and for fear of sounding like a depressing, disgruntled broken record, I refrained.

Well no more!  You're going to get depressed and disgruntled!  And you're going to like it!  Just kidding....

This week (all 2 days of it) has been slightly interesting in the fact that I have had nothing planned for my evenings (a rarity), sure I could study...but frankly, I didn't want to.  So what have I been doing?  Watching old movies of course!  I am the proud owner of some new (old) movies from the 30's and 40's courtesy of Miss Kelly Buie, and I have been having a ball watching them...by myself cuz that's how I work it.

Plenty of gorgeous swoon-worthy gentlemen...all for me!

No comments: