9.05.2012

Mon Ami?

After the joyous reunion between my bed and I last month, I swore I would never leave it for an extended period of time again!  Unfortunately, I should learn to not make such idle promises...for you see, my bed and are are going to be separated again very soon.

See....I'm going to try out a couple other beds between the end of this month and the middle of October.  Foreign beds.  Swiss beds.  And French beds.  In Switzerland.  And...France.

Yep.  It's that time again!  This Classy Broad is going abroad!  Again.

When I took French in high school, I never actually thought I would ever go to France.  Sure there was the fleeting thought as we sat in our desks learning how to ask for directions to the library and the pool, but as far as serious thinking went, not so much.

But here I am.  Counting down the weeks until I board my flight across the pond.  And while I may not be able to converse with the natives, I will at least know how to say...

"Comment puis-je rendre à la bibliothèque et la piscine"



Just in case I want to read a book...next to the pool, that is.

No comments: