2.25.2013

Procrastination, party of one?

I have basically been the biggest procrastinator during this current term of school.  Horrible. Awful. Laaaazy.
It all started when I took a term break so that I could go to Switzerland and France and not have to worry about school, or missing a month of school time.  Unfortunately, when I did start classes (November), my mentor was now on maternity leave and her replacement and I...let's just say we didn't get along. At all.

Then there were the holidays.  Normally, I have about a month and a half of plugging away at school work before the holidays rear their head, not so much this time because I took that stupid term break.

And so it doesn't sound like I am trying to blame everything on outside forces, I have been lazy. L.A.Z.Y. I ain't got no alibi. The last thing I have wanted to do is sit down and study accounting.  Or write a business research paper about compensation benefits, or create a marketing plan for a product I do not care about.

So basically, I didn't do any school work for...about 3 months!  I know!  I'm horrible!  I did look at things, knew what I needed to do and promptly avoided it.  Yay me (not proud of myself, I promise...that was ALL sarcasm). So now, here I am.  One failed attempt at an accounting exam under my belt, a study guide in place for accounting, a paper to write and a marketing plan to create.

Have I mentioned that my term ends in April?

Yeah, this'll be fun.

Procrastinators unite! .....Tomorrow.

No comments: