5.12.2009

Cut to the chase

Yay for haircuts!

It had been a while since my last trim, and it was unfortunately very apparent. At least to me that is, so I decided to remedy that today. After purchasing Dramamine for my plane trip on Thursday, I went for a haircut at the Dollar Cuts up the street (big spender, I know). One thing I always found funny about getting your hair cut, is how some people sit there and spill everything they have ever thought to their hairdresser, almost like a therapy session. They must teach the stylists how to do that in school. They ask you all the questions they want, and naturally, you divulge everything because hey, this person is massaging your scalp and you are left completely defenseless. Luckily, the girl cutting my hair wasn't overly chatty today.


No comments: