3.04.2010

Really?

Have you ever had a really bad day?
The kind where you get home, take a shower and then put on your comfy gym clothes?
Well, that was my day today (part of it at least)
Kelly and I ended up going to the store, and while there, I picked up one of those Nestle Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream thing-a-ma-who-zits.  The last time I had one was when I was around 7 years old, so I thought I'd try it again.
So there I am standing in line to purchase aforementioned sugary goodness, sans make-up, hair fresh from the shower, and wearing my gym clothes.
I place my bar on the conveyor belt, and the guy behind me puts up his 6-pack of Heineken. It comes to my turn, and the guy behind me tells the cashier that he is going to pay for my dessert, to which I protested.  He prevailed however, and purchased my ice cream bar for me.  I felt like I should have been in a bar and the ice cream bar should have been an Apple Martini.
And I should have at least had make-up on.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yes, I have had those days. If only those days always came with the guarantee of free desserts, courtesy of the nice man behind you in the grocery line. Seriously...that is AWESOME. :)Here's to a better tomorrow!