5.26.2010

Exceptionally random thoughts

Wow, I haven't been this bad about not posting things on this blog in a long time. Except for last month, last month doesn't count.  Forget last month even happened.  Okay?  Okay.

I have been pretty busy in the last little while, May has been a bit of a whirl wind.

At work, I have become the go-to person for my particular section of the department, which means I have a seemingly endless barrage of questions being fired at me while I try to complete my actual tasks.  It's fun, and exciting to just kind of have authority heaped upon me for no apparent reason, hopefully it will pay off down the road.

We have celebrated Kelly and DeLayna's birthdays this month, always a fun time, even if it is amid moving boxes and major disarray.  Thankfully, the disarray is virtually no more.

We have already been asked to sing and speak in our new ward, I guess that's what happens when your ward consists of less than 30 people on any given Sunday.  Shocker.

I went on a fantastic first date with a really nice guy, which ultimately amounted to nothing.  Story of my life.  But really, it was a pretty awesome first date.

I have another date tomorrow night, and this one involves a motorcycle, so naturally, I am reall really excited about it, even if it doesn't go anywhere, I get to meet a nice motorcycle....I mean guy.

DeLayna and I have planned a couple hiking/camping trips for this summer, and I'm pretty stoked about them.

I have plans for Memorial Day, which will not be revealed here, just in case, but it should be good.

Hasta la vista baby!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think we have to go on "pretty awesome dates that amount to nothing" every once in awhile, just to help us not give up, and to make up for all the not-so-awesome dates. I just tell myself that someday, one of those pretty awesome dates will amount to something.