7.01.2010

Happy July!

I have absolutely no idea where June went, but it is apparently gone.
Time flies when you're having fun I guess.

On a completely unrelated note, I have been listening to music by John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Alan Silvestri and other various composers, so naturally, I have heard a lot of movie themes.  It's fun listening to them, and being reminded of some of my favorite flicks.

One thing I found interesting though, is I've heard a lot of the Indiana Jones theme, and I love Indiana Jones...like....a lot (that's not the interesting thing), the interesting thing, is that I don't actually own any of the movies myself....

I know!  Kinda crazy, especially since I wanted to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark today.  That hope was quickly dashed.

Luckily, Kelly owns The Last Crusade, so I at least got my Indy fix.

No comments: