6.29.2010

Midnight Tresses

I have been frustrated with my hair recently.
It has needed to be cut, and I hate the blonde highlights that are in it.

So, yesterday I decided to get it done.

Unfortunately, the same girl who put the aforementioned blonde highlights in my hair (that I wasn't too happy with in the first place) was also the girl I was assigned to yesterday.

My cut is uneven, but luckily, that shall be fixed by Midge on Wednesday.
The blonde highlights are indeed gone, however, my hair is now.....let's see, how can I accurately describe it?

Given a heavy hand with the eyeliner, I would look Goth?
What does a Sharpie and Lisa's hair have in common?

Yeah, my hair is black....BLACK.
It looks even worse today than it did yesterday (and I was already a big fan)

Luckily, it is just hair. 
And "Hairdresser Shannon" will never touch these tresses again.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh Lisa! I'm so sorry! I need to come down and fix it! Mom

Stephanie said...

oooh. I've been twice now to a lady in brian's complex (just across the street!) that I'm REALLY impressed with (she's done Em's hair too) and her prices are really reasonable. Let me know if you want info. (oh, and, I'll be calling you soon about that bridal shower...) :)