8.11.2010

Chalk it up to Anxiety

I haven't felt well for the past few days...
I've had a headache and nausea...and it's been fun.
I thought it was due to a lack of sleep recently, but I've been trying to make up for that, and should be pretty well rested now.

Kelly's diagnosis is that it's anxiety.

Anxiety?  What do I have to be anxious about?

It took her all of 2 seconds to figure that one out too.

I am a mere 8 days away from taking a plane trip to Oregon...a mere 11 days away from taking two additional plane trips, and I'm not mentally, nor physically prepared.  I do not fly well.  And as Kelly pointed this out to me (because apparently I can't figure it out on my own), the knots in my stomach started to tighten and get a better hold on me.  They don't like being called out....silly knots.

This trip has been in the works for so long, that I didn't really think about the fact that it's right around the corner.  I've mostly been concentrating on getting things sorted out at work so I can go, and thinking about all the craziness that I am sure is ensuing at the Vance household in preparation for this upheaval.

I haven't even begun to think about packing.

I have done one thing though...perhaps the most important thing.

I did purchase my motion sickness medication.

No comments: