8.18.2010

So it seems...

  • work gets crazier when you are about to go on vacation.
  • I always anticipate the packing process will take longer than it does
  • I don't own as much "stuff" as I think I do
  • clothes take up way too much space
  • things from Color Me Mine look 80% better after being fired than they do when you're painting them
  • You're less tired when you stay up having meaningful conversations than you are if you just stay up for no reason
  • it's amazing how little work some people can do during the work day
  • Glee has a song for everything
  • (I don't actively listen to/watch Glee)
  • I get really excited over really tiny, possibly stupid things....I take that back, they must not be stupid if I get excited about them, they are AMAZING!
  • I can almost hear my bank account laughing at me when it thinks I'm not listening
  • really deep tissue massages are the best and worst thing all wrapped up in one...Hurts so good...
  • I am at an end.

No comments: