7.12.2011

Ecstatic, Pleased as Punch, Simply Tickled!

clar·i·ty

  [klar-i-tee]  Show IPA
–noun
1.
clearness or lucidity as to perception or understanding;freedom from indistinctness or ambiguity.



I've been praying about a few things for the past while, and I never seemed to get an answer.  Not "I'm not getting the answer I want, so I'm going to continue to pester the Lord about it until I get the answer I think is best", that's not really my style, I simply wasn't getting any answer whatsoever!  Not a "No", not a "Yes", not a "Let me think about it and I'll get back to you", nothing.

Then, I had a moment of clarity.  I was trying to put everything in the Lord's hands.  I wasn't going about this the right way, and I needed to fix that.

So I sat, and decided what I was going to do (all on my own, I know, how very grown up of me), and then, and only then, did I feel the Spirit tell me that my decision was correct.

I've had experiences like this before, so you would think I would have remembered that the Lord isn't going to hand me an answer without a little more effort than what I had been putting in.

But I am so happy right now, I could just burst!

No comments: