7.19.2011

I'm not sure what I did...

...but it must have been bad.

Why else would I be nauseous for an entire week, and THEN get a ridiculously nasty cold?

Whatever it was, I sincerely apologize!  Really!  I do!

Here are a few things I am looking forward to when this disease is gone:

1. No longer sounding like Joan Rivers
2. Breathing  (yeah...that one should probably be first)
3. Sleeping soundly through the night sounds fun
4. Not feeling guilty about sitting close to people
5. Not coughing, sniffling or sneezing through movies, conversations or just in general
6. Not having to tell people "If I shake your hand, or touch you in any way, you MAY want to sanitize yourself"
7. Not having to use Vacation Time as Sick Time....because this is really no vacation
8. Being able to enjoy food again...because it's a challenge right now
9. Laughing without having it quickly turn into coughing
10. Not being as whiny.  Because let's face it...I get whiny when I'm sick

Here's hoping that all the Tylenol Cold, Sudafed, Ibuprofen and Airborne I have been consuming kills this thing off!

No comments: