9.23.2009

Germany?

Let's pretend that someone offered you the opportunity to go to Europe for a month. Expenses paid. Would you do it?

Of course you would!

You wouldn't hesitate for an instant!

I'm a hesitator. (is that even how you would spell that? I don't know...anyway...) I am one of those pro/con people, except that I don't generally write my pros and cons down. I don't dive into things without thinking. Weighing all the options. Another problem, is the fact that I do not plan things out very far in advance. Give me a week, maybe two, and you might be pushing it.

I am the eternal student, I work full-time, I strive for some semblance of normalcy in my day to day actions.

I sound like the ultimate "party pooper" right about now don't I?

Well, I will have you know that I am seriously considering it. So much so, that I have looked into getting my passport, I've discussed my taking time off of work with my boss, I'm not completely sold yet, but I'd say that I'm probably 90/10 right now. That's a lot of progress!

Yay for babysitting abroad! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i would go! last summer i spent three months in germany helping out my cousin with her three young children while her husband was in iraq. i met some amazing people that i cannot imagine not having in my life right now. the whole living with three kids and a mother thing was a bit rough, but seeing germany and meeting people was amazing.

Benjamin L. Hull said...

Do it. I spent a few days in Germany this summer, and it is a very nice place. DO IT, DO IT! =)