11.30.2010

November in Review...

Because I'm a slacker, and don't regularly blog (which I'm sure is noticed by my avid readers (tee hee hee)) I am going to give a brief synopsis of the month.

Beginning:

Stopped eating the sugar
Moved areas at work for the 5th time in 7 months
Put out some work fires (this required numerous calls to the IT department, re-training people, running around frantically, wanting to cry, scream, punch something or all of the above, making snap decisions and ultimately harnessing my chi--ok, maybe all but the last one)
Attended FHE--including Thanksgiving Jeopardy and A Capella  Mania
Gorgeous weather
Went to a "Christmas Carnival"....yeah.....
Ate at Sawadee for the first time--Highly recommend!

Middle:


Visited with good friends I haven't seen in forever
Talked to the adorable, pregnant Amy and found out she's having a boy!
Went Christmas shopping--very dangerous
Decided I have no real interest in any of the men I've been talking to for the last month
Started listening to "Fictionist"--great band
Weather started getting a bit nippy

End:

"Blizzard" warning
Went to Logan for Thanksgiving and saw the fam
Inherited a lot of Christmas decor
Inherited a gorgeous set of old books from my grandpa  (and 3 couches...)
Survived temperatures around -4....not my idea of a good time
Played fun games with friends
Laughed a lot

This month seems to have dragged out over a very long period of time, and I am actually glad that it is over, I'm excited to be back on the 1st of something.  I'm even more excited that we have refrained from putting up Christmas decor til this point :)

No comments: