11.09.2010

Schnookums...

I'd like to think that once I'm in a nice, healthy relationship--nothing akin to what I've had in the past (with very few exceptions), that I will not fall into the nauseating habit of calling my boyfriend/husband/whatever by nicknames that should only be given to enormously fluffy cats by their charming owners.

There will be no:

Cuppycake
Hunnybunch
Sugarlips
Babe/Baby
Schmooky
Bunny
Smoochy
Poopsy (how that is endearing is beyond my comprehension)
Puddin'
Muffin...actually, no food names...ever
Lovecycles
Kitten
Puppy....no small fluffy animals either...non-fluffy ones are out too
Pookie
Loveling
Sugar
Light of my life  (Gag me with a spoon)
Angel Face
Tootsie
Button
Babycake
Dreamboat

This post may seen completely random to anyone reading this, but I seem to be surrounded by people who are letting the pet names get out of control!
So I am stating this now...I refuse to call my future Sugar daddy/Main squeeze/Macho man anything on this list (or in those previous describers).

And if he's wise...he'll have read this, and will return the favor.