4.28.2011

Oh, Lisa...you use too many ellipses...

While everything may not be "coming up roses", things are looking a bit better...or maybe I'm just having an attitude adjustment...you be the judge, and then keep your opinion to yourself...

I will soon have a new job title, and a raise!  Woohoo!  This is one thing that has seriously been stressing me out for the past...oh...8 months or so.  So yay!

I was finally able to get my car licensed and registered, and I even stuck the Utah plates on...and I may have removed the BYU vanity plate from the rear end...nothing personal Jen!

I bought new bedding that has been deemed "Very you" (And when I say "You", I really mean "Me"...just in case you were confused).

I finally broke down the boxes that have been sitting on top of the couch...they are now residing...under..the..couch...BUT they're not ON the couch! I still get a point for each box.

I went to the Temple today

I only have to work 2 hours and change tomorrow thanks to the almost 15 hours I put in on Monday.

Because I only have to work 2 hours and change tomorrow, I have decided to pop on up to Logan to see my familia and surprise my mumsie who returns from California tomorrow...hopefully she doesn't read this before I get there.  I may or may not be counting this as Mother's day because I can't come up on Mother's day...oh! and Easter!  Can I still have it count as Easter too?  I'm going to see how many things I can get this trip to cover....

Anyway, this is my way of saying "I don't really need that hole anymore"...not that things have drastically improved, but I'm trying not to wallow in self-loathing and pity.  I think that's a pretty good idea, personally.  But that's just me.

No comments: