4.13.2011

Sometimes I can't think of a title...

I move into my new apartment on Saturday!  Yay!

I'm not sure I've mentioned this yet or not, but it is not this apartment.  That's right folks, it's another apartment...one whose address does not involve the name "Taylorsville"...we're actually just a few blocks from work, we'll see if that turns out to be a good thing.  I for one am excited to be able to walk to work.

Anyway, with moving in the near future (and actually having already moved a number of things over), things have been a little topsy-turvy in my life.  Much of what I own is in boxes, or will be within the next 24 hours.  We also have a lovely DI pile going, so if you want to come take a gander at it and cart anything away, please, feel free.

The big move of furniture is taking place on Saturday, like I said earlier...I apparently felt the need to reiterate...the weather has been less than cooperative as we've moved over smaller items, so I hope things clear up a bit in the next little while.

I have also gotten sick.  And I mean SICK.  It's actually pretty gross.

So since I have been ill, I took work off on Monday, but having previously used all of my Sick Time, I have to make up my hours this week (in all my spare time, that is), so I did the bulk of it yesterday, logging almost 16 hours, and then a bit more today.  Did I mention I've been training people both of these days?  I don't think I did.  Have I mentioned that I really, really, really don't like training people?  Well, it's true.  I don't, so basically I am in love with this week so far.

Ha ha!  And I have to go to a Mary Kay thing-a-ma-who-zit tomorrow....try not to be too jealous, it's not good for your complexion.





If this post sounds whiny....I blame the medicine, and you should too...

No comments: