4.06.2011

You're crazy...

I've heard a few people remark on the fact that I blogged more when I was out of the country, than I do when I'm stateside....

Of COURSE I blogged more!  I was on vacation!  I had nothing to do, no responsibilities, and I was sightseeing!  When I have things like castles and foreign countries to write about, why wouldn't I?  Stateside, all I can write about is work, school or moving...all of which stress me out and none of which I really want to write a post about (especially since much of this blog seems to have been dedicated to that).

So, being the Classy Broad that I am, I thought I would spare you the boring details of my jet lag, packing, going back to work, and all those other tedious things.

So, it's because I love you that I haven't been blogging!  I'm so generous sometimes...

No comments: