11.13.2013

Sometimes I wish I was a napper

This week has felt a little off.

I spent the first 3 days of the week in Utah, staying with Kelly, who is recovering from gallbladder surgery...poor gal...but she's a champ!  And I had a work meeting as well, which was basically a waste of time, but c'est la vie.  It was fun to see people in person, and get paid to essentially chat...and since I recently got a raise, I can't complain.

Today was busy with work, school, and church meetings.  Tomorrow will be work, school, and time with Bruce (if he's feeling better...the poor guy has caught something and isn't feeling well). On Friday I'm going to the Temple with some friends after work, and Saturday will consist of school work and meeting Bruce's familia.

This week isn't really much more busy than normal, but it's making me tired just thinking about it.  Then again, I could be tired because I never see the sun, so I could be Vitamin D deficient.  That's the theory of my coworker anyway.

Then again, I could be tired because I've been up since 5:45am.

We'll go with that one.

No comments: