11.01.2013

Things to do

I tend to get a little restless and feel the need to do something creative during the fall season, but after I do one thing, I always go looking for something else to work on because my tasks/crafts never seem to occupy enough of my time to make it worth it.  I think I need to invest in a puzzle or something.  Not to say that I don't have enough other things occupying my time, I am merely referring to when I have free time and am feeling antsy and crafty-ish.

Anyway, here are a couple of the things I've done this week.  The wreath and the stool were done today.

Apple Butter:




An Autumn Wreath:
 





A stool for Kelly's new kitchen:
I made a "Think Tall" for our kitchen probably 4 years ago, when it became apparent that we were both too short to reach the top cabinets of our own free will.  I personally like this new one better, and I hope it works for Kelly in her new place.



I also made and worked on a few other things, but since they're Christmas gifts for some of the people that read this thing, I shan't post what they are.

Anyway, I still want another project and am open to suggestions.

No comments: