5.11.2014

A Day Of Adventure

Saturday was full of adventure. Sleeping in was amongst the first. Once we were ready for the day Me and Lisa went kite flying. Yes that's right kite flying. You have every right to be jealous if you feel so inclined. I honestly felt like Lisa was better than me at it. She flew a Yoda kite and I a Batman kite. Mine at one point flew away into someone's yard. But no worries. It is mine once again.

After kite flying we went to the museum to see the new exhibit for the race to the end of the earth. It details the race to the south pole between the English and Norwegian teams. To be honest, the permanent exhibit about IF was more interesting to me.

By the end of that we took it easy for the day. I'm very happy though to have fun with my fiancee enjoying the simpler things in life, like kite flying.

No comments: