5.04.2014

Destiny...

May the Fourth be with you!

That's right folks, it's Star Wars Day!

And that, my friends, is something we take seriously in these parts.

Bruce and I started our day by playing some Lego Star Wars (a video game...for those who don't know), then we went to church (I accompanied him to his ward...which will also be my ward in a couple short weeks), then went back to his place...where I took a nap.  Then we played more Lego Star Wars, went to family dinner, then came back and watched "The Empire Strikes Back", which is Bruce's favorite from the original trilogy, and I fell asleep...again...this falling asleep at the drop of a hat thing seems to be becoming a trend with me.

All in all it was a good day, even though I felt like I was in a sleepy fog half the time.  You'd think with all the naps I've been taking for the past few months, I would feel more rested, but that is clearly not the case.

Oh well.

Thankfully Bruce isn't offended when I fall asleep when we're together.

Though that might be because it is familiar territory for him.

No comments: