6.06.2009

Cans of Paint...and Cartoons

I did it, I am finally done!

With what, you may ask?

With painting my apartment. I am pleased to announce that my final project, painting my kitchen, is now complete. What was once a dull cream color is now an orange-yellow color called "Peach Marmalade". It looks a lot better than it sounds, I promise. After moving the kitchen table, refridgerator, microwave and bakers rack, the space really opened up. Next we put up some red cafe curtains, and I think it looks pretty great!

In the spirit of changing things and moving furniture, I also rearranged my bedroom, organized the drawers in the hall and the storage closet out back. I know, I do things like this a lot. But it's what I like to do, so I suppose it works.

On a completely unrelated note, I am watching "Fox and the Hound" right now, and I must say that it is one of the most depressing cartoons ever. Honestly, it makes me want to cry. And for anyone who knows me really well, I am not a crier, so that's kind of a big deal. But who cries during a cartoon? Thankfully, I was able to maintain my dignity and preserve my self respect, but only barely. Stupid cartoon. ;)

No comments: