6.07.2009

Livin' it

I am really happy right now.
Things are really good.
I have great friends who are supportive, funny and strong in the Gospel, I am out of school for the summer, I get to do wild/crazy things, and it feels really good knowing what I want to do with my life.

I have struggled over the years with deciding what to focus on in school, and have had a myriad of majors that cover a wide gamut of areas. First I wanted to be a High School History teacher (thanks to all the great ones I had), then I wanted to be an Interior Designer, then an Architect, then a Business major, youth mentor, Linguist for the FBI, seriously, I have been all over the place with what I want to do! And I want to thank my friends and family who stuck beside me in all of my crazy dreams and interesting ambitions.

As luck would have it, I ended up going back to my second option, Interior Design. I absolutely love it, and am pleased as punch that my friends and family seek out my advice on how to improve their homes/apartments. It really means a lot to me that they trust me and will listen to me in this area.

Thanks guys!

No comments: