8.03.2009

Any takers?

Apparently I have anger management issues.

I have had a really very strong urge to punch someone in the face for the last few weeks. Today at work, that dream was very nearly a reality. Until I reminded myself that crummy though my job is, I don't want to get fired, and on top of that, I don't need a lawsuit on my hands. I told myself if would be a miracle if I could make it through the day without exerting all the power of a good right hook into someones unsuspecting, yet totally deserving face.

I prevailed.

I resisted the urge that is.

I'm not a hostile individual, I promise! I really honestly and truly don't know where this crazy feeling is coming from, maybe I should take up boxing. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i agree. like, when do these people sleep? and do they ever shower? or eat, for that matter? that is probably why they are so good at just killing people. because they are tired and cranky and hungry - don't mess with them!