8.13.2009

A few items of note

1. After much deliberation, soul searching and praying, I, Lisa Fairbanks have set up an appointment on September 5th in the Logan, Utah Temple to receive my endowments. I haven't been this excited about something in....okay, frankly, I have never been this excited about anything! I can hardly contain my joy right now!

2. I cut and dyed my hair. No, mom, it was not to cover my graying hair, that was just an added bonus. Besides, people my age shouldn't have gray hair anyway.
It does still startle me when I look in the mirror, it is quite a bit darker than I am used to, and people say they like it. So either they're telling the truth or there are darker forces at work here.

3. I suck at bowling. I have fun while doing it, but man, I'm awful.

4. We had another karaoke night. Pretty sure our neighbors either: a) hate us b) think we're crazy or c) secretly wish they could be as cool as we are.

5. I no longer have to work on Saturdays. At least not regularly. There will be the occasional need for my presence, afterall, who can go for long without it, I mean really.

6. School starts back up in...13 days.

7. I am amazed by the people who have come into my life. For whatever reason they are there, each one of them has made an impact. I am so blessed. So, thank you.

No comments: