8.22.2009

Things I love

1. Old black & white movies. When actors were actors because they could act.
2. Walking. Everywhere.
3. Good hair days. They're rare, but I love them when they happen.
4. Seafood. Looooove it!
5. Music. Very little can make you feel as good as quickly as good music.
6. Theatre. Watching it, or doing it.
7. Nature. If I can climb it, ride it, and try to tackle it, I'll take it.
8. History. How can you know where you're going, unless you know where you've been?
9. Fresh shaven legs.
10. Design & Drafting.
11. Shoes. All girls have to love shoes...it's kind of a love/hate relationship though.
12. Furniture.
13. Sports.
14. Pillows.
15. Working out.
16. Laughing.
17. "Clicking" with people from the get-go.
18. Mail.
19. Junior Mints.
20. Pictures.
21. Rain. It has taken years for me to come around to it, but I love it.
22. Good friends who stand beside you.
23. Family.
24. Autumn. I love the leaves, the smell, the crispness, everything!
25. The Gospel. There really isn't anything better, and in reality, it is the #1.
26. Books!
27. Holding hands.
28. Noa perfume.
29. Lofts.
30. Good conversation.
31. Being deliciously tired. Like when you wake up and can sigh, turn over and go back to sleep.
32. Fire. Yeah, I'm kinda a pyro.
33. Getting all gussied up.
34. Traveling
35. Puppies. I've really been wanting one lately.
36. A roommate who will laugh with me and love me when I'm crazy.
37. Love.
38. Men's cologne.
39. Architecture.
40. Good humor.
41. Saturdays.
42. Water. It's my favorite beverage.
43. Branching out.
44. Flowers.
45. Dishes.
46. People watching.
47. Horrible wallpaper, carpet or furniture.
48. Paint.
49. Cleaning. Yeah, I'm one of those weird people who enjoys cleaning.
50. Lightness of heart.

No comments: