6.04.2010

It's June...

I kid you not, it is.
It is around 70 degrees when I leave the house in the morning (that's before 7am) and it's a balmy 80 degrees or so when I make my trek home at the end of the day.  I have missed warm weather so much!

I don't think I've mentioned our new ward, but if I have, bear with me.
Our old ward was huge...I mean huge...maybe 300-350 people (I'm not exactly sure, but it was a lot).  Our new ward, has maybe 30 people who regularly show up.  Thirty!  Tiny, miniscule number!  Thirty is the number of people we had come to our first "Break the Fast" at our house last year, needless to say, we've been spotted.  A member of the Bishopric has already asked us to speak and sing in Sacrament Meeting in 2 weeks.  They wanted us to do it the very next week, but Shannon and I were going out of town, so that didn't work out.  It has been a very, very long time since I have had to speak in a ward, and I am less than thrilled with the idea, but I know I'll survive.  And if I don't, well...it was nice knowing you.  :)

We're planning on doing a bonfire up the canyon in the next couple of weeks, so that should be a lot of fun, you should come, bring your friends, and your guitar (everyone has a guitar right?).

No comments: