6.19.2010

Yays & Nays

Recent "Yays" and "Nays"


Yays:
  •  I have lost 12 pounds since Memorial Day
  • I have extra room in the "skinny jeans" I recently started wearing
  • I went to my mom's graduation ceremony on Thursday up in Logan
  • I went on 2 hikes on Friday
  • I got to spend some time with my extended family-sometimes I forget how great they are.
  • I had a nice date on Wednesday
  • I went for a nice walk this evening, that in retrospect may not have been the safest thing, but I am still alive.
  • I got to see my adorable nephew and niece again
  • My nephew thinks I'm pretty neat
  • I get to sleep in my own bed again

Nays:
  • My calves are pretty sore at the moment-possibly the result of 2 hikes and a long walk? Debatable.
  • I can't seem to make the cut for second dates
  • I have a hard time finding people who want to go hiking with me
  • My face is sunburned (I don't mind that one so much though)
  • I don't make the best decisions when setting out for long walks in the evening-I could be the poster child for "what-not-to-do"
  • Communication is not my strong suit

1 comment:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

I'm always up for a hike. Maybe on Fridays, I should stay up there and we can go hiking. Miss your face.