2.28.2011

Expression

It's the last day of February, and I feel the need to write something.

Mostly because I think it's pretty sad that I have thus far only written 3 times this month.

However, that should give you some idea as to how busy I have been.   There have been some days...nay, weeks, where I have wanted to rip my hair out, burst into tears or punch something.  All very strong emotions, none of which seemed entirely appropriate to do at the time I felt the urging, so I made do with banging my head on my desk, throwing my hands up in the air or pressing my hands to my temples in the hopes that with enough pressure, I could make it all go away.  For those of you wondering if this works, I am here to tell you that...it doesn't.

When all is said and done, people will still procrastinate (I personally know NOTHING about procrastination), they will pester you when you're busy, ask questions they can figure out themselves, ignore your pleas for help, pile on more for you to do, fail to give you important information and fail to do their own jobs correctly.

I'm not complaining, really, I promise I am not.  I am merely explaining away some of my recent frustration.  I'm not looking for an "I'm so sorry" or a "I can't believe they do that!", trust me, I get enough of that from the people I work around.  I just like being able to throw it out into the void....even at the risk of sounding whiny.

Though...this would be a good time to remind you that a Classy Broad is never whiny...merely expressive.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a quote on your like I just put on mine yesterday:
"Lack of planning on your behalf does not constitute an emergency on my behalf."

Anonymous said...

I meant "on your desk" not just "on your like"