3.01.2011

Give it away, give it away, give it away, give it away now!

Happy March!

My month started out fairly well.  I was on the bus this morning, like normal.  Reading the Book of Mormon, like normal, when this guy sitting behind me starts up a conversation.

Guy: Is that the Bible?
Moi: No, it's not...
Guy: Oh, cuz it looks like the Bible, I see a lot of people around here reading the Bible.
Moi: It's actually the Book of Mormon
Guy: Oh.  (pause) So are you Mormon?
Moi: Yes, yes I am.
Guy: Cool, I'm just getting into religion myself.

From there, we got into a conversation about religion and the Book of Mormon, during which I gave him my copy.  So, now, even though I am down 1 copy of the Book of Mormon, it felt really good to give it away.  It has been well over a decade since I have given anyone a copy of the Book of Mormon, I should do this more often.

No comments: