8.31.2011

Has anyone told you that you suck at this whole "blogging" thing?

Yes, yes they have.
But at moments like that, put my fingers in my ears, look away from the mirror and say, "I can't hear you! La la la!"

Maturity at it's finest.

My life has been incredibly busy as of late.
I have been working ridiculous overtime (but hey, now I can pay for Paris!...have I mentioned Paris yet?), I have one final left to take during this term before my next one starts, I keep trying to convince myself to be more social (I've succeeded a little bit), I've gotten really good at putting off doing laundry (much to the chagrin of others I am sure..), and I can't manage to find time to cook or go grocery shopping....one may indirectly effect the other...

I keep trying to convince myself that summer isn't almost over, and that it's not the weather turning chilly at night, but my own horrible internal heating system acting up as usual, but I know that's not the answer...or at least, not the only answer.

That being said, I AM excited for Autumn.  It is, after all, my favorite time of the year.  I've gone over all of this before, so I will spare you the reasons for my love, just know that they are there and they are real.  Yes indeed.

On another happy note, my fabulous cousin Stephanie is getting married on Friday, and I am so beyond happy for her, and her hubby-to-be, of course!  I am so glad that she found an honorable, sweet, intelligent, fantastic individual who could see how amazing she is, and take her off the market.  Congratulations to you both!  ....but mostly to Steph because she's the one that reads this and I know and like her better  :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks Lisa! And ps, I think your blogging is great! Keep it up, I like reading it.