8.14.2011

Numero Dos

I may or may not be trying to make up for the fact that blogging has not been something I've wanted to do recently.

Maybe.

I have a had a lot going on recently, and I have already decided that July was a month I would rather forget about.  There was a lot of stress, confusion, frustration, tears, and pain.  There were some good things too, and those things I did try to blog about, but just in case there are any questions as to why my corner has been a little quieter, it's because I've been processing.

I'm trying to figure out what it is I want.  There are things in life, that I see, and know I should want, maybe even things I have had in the past.  Things that in and of themselves are good, but I'm not sure they're what I want.  Man that was a titch cryptic.  Let me see if I can put this another way...

Actually...never mind.  I wrote out this whole long analogy involving puppies, and it was messy and I even got confused.  So we're going to forget about that one.

I have such a hard time expressing myself and how I feel, what I think.  I know what it is that I'm trying to say, but to actually put it in words sounds really...stupid.  Whatever, I know what I mean.  And that's all that matters anyway.

No comments: