8.31.2011

Paris

So I realized, after mentioning it in my last post, and then skimming the posts from my most recent bouts of blogaciousness, that I have NOT actually said anything about Paris.

Well, I am here to rectify that situation.

Being that it is the Year of the Classy Broad (YCB), and knowing that Classy Broads (CBs) enjoy the finer things in life; stemware, fine china, traveling, bubbly drinks, smelly cheeses and all other things CB (actually, you can keep the smelly cheeses, I was just joking about that one), Kelly and I have decided that we are going to go to Paris.

Why?

Because we can.

Why spend New Years, cold and bored in Utah, when we can spend it cold and exhilarated in Paris?  I think you can see our logic at work here.  I would rather be cold in Paris, than cold in Utah, call me crazy.

So, that's what we're doing.  We're Classy Broads doing Classy things, minus the smelly cheese.

1 comment:

Danny and Jannifer said...

That is awesome! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. :)