7.22.2012

Dating...again

July started out with a bang. Literally.

But only because of the 4th of July....nothing awful happened to me.

July has already been an interesting month for me.  Firstly, I am back online. I'd hoped I wouldn't have to go back to cyberspace for my dating options, but here I am.  I saw a lot of familiar faces online (some of which I had been out with 2 years ago when I last dove into this pool), and some new ones as well.  I am definitely a monogamist of epic proportions, so the idea of dating multiple people has never been something I've longed for.  I can now say with all certainty that I very much DISLIKE dating multiple people.  I never thought I would ever wish for people to stop asking me out, but it has happened.

I had 2 dates during the first week of July, 3 dates the second week, and 2 dates this past week.  I have had 4 separate conversations explaining to guys that I don't want to go out with them again (which are not my favorite conversations to navigate, can I just tell you that?).

I have, however, been on 3 dates with one guy that I really like so far, and will hopefully go out with again.  I like the ease and comfort we have with each other, not a whole lot of awkwardness and anxiety which is incredibly refreshing.

So if nothing else, I at least know that there are really good guys out there, and some of them are even online.  And at least one of them has my number.

No comments: