7.22.2012

June

I had one post in the month of June, and that is pretty sad.

A lot of fun things happened in June, and not one word was written about any of them!  And of course recapping is not going to do justice to anything, but we'll give it a try.

I started June out with a camping/hiking trip to Bryce Canyon with my parents.  We happened to be down that way on "Free Entrance Fee Day" for the National Parks, so we made our way over to Zions Canyon on that particular day.  My parents did a hike (the name of which I cannot recall), and I trekked up Angel's Landing.  Sadly, my camera lay sad and silent in the car while I did this hike, so I have no photo documentation of my ascent.  I will say though, it had one of the most spectacular views I have ever had the pleasure of seeing on a hike, and I am determined to hike it again (with a camera)!


















The next weekend, some friends and I went up to Bear Lake for the day.  We sat around talking (while waiting for the boat to arrive....which did about 1/2 and hour before we wound up leaving) and getting summarily burnt to a crisp (some of us more than others...poor Megan!)















The weekend after that was spent in Capital Reef National Park, walking through red rock, along rivers and around waterfalls.  The place is seriously gorgeous, and I am glad I got to spend the weekend with some pretty awesome ladies!
















So that brings us up to speed on June....and if I left anything out, I'll have to live without the memory of it...since I can't think of anything at the moment anyway.

No comments: