11.12.2009

If you need me, I'll be at home.

I become incredibly boring during this time of year.

In the Spring and Summer, I am generally running around doing all sorts of things, whether it be going for a walk, hanging out with friends, going to concerts, traveling, whatever, I go out and do things.

Once Autumn and Winter hit, I become a home-body. I don't necessarily want to go to your party, or paint the town red. I would be content with an interesting book, crossword puzzle, some fabulous music, maybe even a new recipe to fiddle around with. I like to keep it close to home.

My aversion to the cold helps this situation, in the fact that if I don't have to brave the elements any more than I have to, I won't. I figure since my main mode of transport is my own two feet, getting to and from work in the snow, rain, or just plain blasted cold is enough, I don't want to have to do it again.

Not that I'm saying I will never go to anything from now until March, just don't be offended if I pass up your invitation to something.

No comments: