11.20.2009

Not again...

Why is it that we doubt ourselves? Think we're not good enough to do the things in life that we want to and do them well? Believe that others are better than we are? Underestimate our abilities, knowledge and worth?

There are a great many things in life that I will never do extremely well, and I know that, accept that and am okay with that. That does not however mean that I will stop doing these things.

The past few days I have been doubting myself and my design ability and how I will do in the future with my career. I've been feeling discouraged in the fact that I can't get financial support for my schooling, don't have time to take all the classes I need to and sometimes I feel like just giving up. Luckily, I won't, but I've just been bogged down with these irrational feelings.

No comments: