11.07.2009

November

The month of November has just barely started, and yet when I sit down and think about the things I have going on, or need to do this month, it feels like it's almost over. I know that's weird, but hey, I never claimed to be normal, so...there ya go!

I will be going home for Thanksgiving this year, so that is kinda neat. I decided to take off the Friday after Thanksgiving because when people found out I was coming home, I got bombarded by pleas of "We have to hang out!" "You have to come see my family!" "You should come play games with us!" and "We need to do something" 's that I realized if I want to see my family, I'd have to set aside time to make the rounds.

I don't say that to come across like "Oh look at me! Everyone loves me and wants to spend time with me!" because, really? I am so not that person. I merely say it because I don't go home for every holiday and I generally don't go home between holidays (with the exception of certain events).

No comments: