6.16.2011

Previously on "Yays and Nays"

Yays

Absolutely GORGEOUS weather
Walking to work
Catching on at my new job
Reading in the park
Meeting new people
Human-Wheelbarrow races
Portable fans
Swimming
Seeing family
Laughing
Watching old childhood favorites
Making up recipes and having them work out
Being loved for my sassiness
Going to the Temple
Belting out random songs in my living room
Rereading good books
Having the shelf in the hall closet fixed
Staying up late talking to the roomie
Getting around to doing my science experiment
Listening to "oldies"
Making the tires on my car squeal
Seeing friends I haven't in a long time
The ever-adorable James and a lively game of Hi-Ho Cherry-O
Hugs from Lillian...even though she still can't decide if she likes me or not
Engagement stories  (Congrats, Steph and Greg!)
Silly YouTube videos
Freshly cut grass
Doing classy, classy things


Nays

Getting flipped off
Having the key to my car get stuck in the lock
The park I normally go to getting flooded...majorly
Discovering that funny sensation on my arm is from a spider running across it
Rushing because I'm late to work, only to get there and discover I'm half an hour early
Having to go back and do my old job
Not knowing what is going on
Mosquito bites
Maple & Brown Sugar oatmeal
Being broke
Having to do my science experiment
A temperamental refrigerator
Perfect motorcycle weather, and no motorcycle
Being lonely
Bad accents
3 spiders in 2 days

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I made your "Yay" list - hooray! I'm surprised there was nothing about cleaning on there though :) If you're ever lonely and want to hang out - let me know!