6.09.2011

Top o' the Mornin'

It's weird to think that this week is almost over....and that it's June.

So far this week, I have done 17 transfer evaluations, completed task 2-3 for school, went to the Temple, went to dinner with friends, watched silly YouTube videos-courtesy of my coworkers, had a few weird dreams, made some curry (which wasn't as good as normal, but I can work on it), got a tattoo (don't worry mom, it's stick-on), danced in the kitchen, got showtunes stuck in my head, saw beautiful sunsets, walked to work, laughed so hard I cried, started reading another book and organized part of my room.

Not too shabby if you ask me.

Still to come, I have one more day of work, a vocal audition, a movie in the park with friends, plant shopping and the hope of sleeping in.

I have been loving how gorgeous the weather has been for the most part recently.  Admittedly, there have been a few times each day when I fear the weather has turned for the worst, but it generally clears up and the sun shines through.  I love waking up with the sun streaming through my window and hearing the birds chirp (I just wish it didn't do it at 5:30 in the morning).

No comments: