7.07.2014

Cannonballs and the completely uninspired

Hello friends, My names Bruce,
Just checking in again.
Today had some highs and lows.
Today at work I bought 2 model rockets and a launching pad for them both and I was pretty excited for Lisa and I to go launch one off today. However, this did not go well. In fact, it didn't go anywhere. I think I broke the igniters or they didn't make contact with the engine, I don't know. So to be continued there. When we got home from out failed rocket test we made dinner. Lately we have been cooking out of a cookbook written by six sisters who hopefully kept their day job. Cuz thus far the recipes have been disappointing. I thought I would take a moment to post a picture of my wife's comments written next to the recipe.



Brutal that one, yet it shall forever remain as a reminder, just to not and say we did. Lisa is a clever one though, I'd probably forget how blah it was and just cook it again, but not this one, nah.
After dinner we went to the Ammon Pool. We joked around that because it was Monday we would see some FHE's there, oddly enough our old singles ward was having their FHE there this evening. It was good to see some familiar faces. I took this time at the Ammon Pool to do some big cannonballs; as it turns out I suck at diving. Thus, I stick to what I know, which is making a big splash.
And after some froyo, we are back home after having had a fun filled day. So despite the completely uninspired, I'd say we still know how to have fun. That is all.
Note: Lisa may correct some punctuation in here, I love you honey. ;P

No comments: