7.13.2014

Sleeping

People say that sleeping in the same bed with their new spouse is an adjustment.

This is definitely true.

There is extra body heat, limbs jutting into your personal space, snoring, and extra movement from another restless sleeper.

I was aware of and mentally prepared for all of these things.

There was one thing I was not fully prepared for however...Bruce is an active sleeper.

An active sleeper in my book, is someone who moves around, talks, or actively does things in their sleep. I am actually an active sleeper at times.

Bruce is an active sleeper...often.

I have been woken up several times to him doing and saying some very interesting/random/weird/crazy things, and I have to tell him (and sometimes creatively convince him) to come back to bed.

Some things you just can't plan for...

No comments: