7.09.2014

Weddings!

So, my bestie is getting married!

That's right folks, Kelly is getting hitched some time in the next 3ish months.

I am so happy and excited for her, and Bruce and I are excited to meet her fiance Vlad (no, not his real name) on Saturday.  Frankly, I think Bruce is more excited to see me give this guy "the talk" than he is about anything else...well, that and the fact that we're meeting over breakfast...he's excited about breakfast too.

But yay!

It's fun that we'll be doing this whole newlywed thing together.

My fingers are crossed that things will go smoothly for them with everything they have to plan and deal with for the next little while!

I don't think I mentioned that my sister-in-law is getting married in October too!  Holy wedding season, Batman!  I am so thrilled for her, she's got herself a great guy, and we're all so excited for them (maybe not for the fact that they will be living in Alaska, but aside from that... much excitement)!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't tell you how many times I've had that exact thought. We can experience the crazy together! Yay!