7.18.2014

Painting is for the birds...

Every now and again when I am bored, I will pull out the watercolors and paint a picture.

Which is slightly funny to me, because painting was never my favorite thing in all my years (7 of them) of art classes.  Definitely not my favorite.

Anyway, what is even funnier to me, is the fact that recently I have only really been painting birds.

I like birds, sure.

But not enough to truly justify the repeated painting of them.

Except for the fact that there are so many different kinds, colors, shapes...yeah, they always pose some new challenge (which is why some of them look a little funny).

So I'll post the pictures of them below... 4 of them were done in the last 2 days, and I'm even posting the ones I really don't care for.  Yep.  That's how much I love y'all.







No comments: