9.22.2014

Furseclur...

It was a busy day today.

I borrowed a ton of canning jars from my mother-in-law so that I can do some things with all of the apples that Bruce and I picked last week, so I washed those today, but first I had to do another load of dishes so that all of the jars would fit in the dishwasher.

I also did 3 loads of laundry (I swear I do the laundry every week, but somehow it seems like there is always a ton to be washed), folded them AND put them away (big achievement there, no, really...).

I also made Cream of Chicken Soup while on my lunch break, in preparation for making Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup once I got off of work to give to a sick friend.  Which resulted in more dishes to wash...

Then I started testing a batch of new truffles (more dishes).

Ran to the store.

Attempted to attend a webinar for school, but there were technical difficulties and the webinar was canceled.

So I was very excited when Bruce came home early from classes tonight.  He always makes me happy after a long day (or a short day...or any day...).  So happy he's my partner in crime.

No comments: